Lava have just added a new smartphone to it Benco series. The device is called the Benco V90, and it is powered by UNISOC SC9863A CPU, has 4GB RAM, and available with either 64/128-Gigs of internal storage.
The Becno V90 comes in a 6.82-inches screen, and it is the largest display from the company’s sub-brand so far. The screen has a dewdrop notch on the head, and it is fitted with 720 x 1640 pixels resolution.
It is powered by a 5000mAh battery, and there is Google Android 12 OS on the inside as well. Aside the standard 4GB RAM, you can dynamically borrow additional 3GB virtual RAM from the built-in, taking the total RAM size to 7GB.
Coming to the optics, three camera sensors are held on the back. These includes a 16-megapixel main lens, along with two other auxiliary sensors. There is also an LED flash on the rear, while a single 8-megapixel selfie sensor is used on the front.
Benco V90 Key specs and features
- Display: 6.82-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 1.6GHz octa-core UNiSoC SC9863A CPU with PowerVR GE8322 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 16MP main + 2MP Macro and 2MP depth rear camera with LED Flash
- Front camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Video recording: 1080p/720@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
Pricing and availability
The Benco V90 comes in Sky Blue, Wild Green and Fog Grey colors. It will be sold in few Asian countries, like the Philippines and Nepal. However, the actual price was not know as at when the news was written.