Gionee also released the P12 along with the vanilla M12. This one is a basic entry-level Android phone targeted at the pocket minded folks. The Gionee P12 comes in a 6.1-inches display with HD+ resolution and a dewdrop notch overhead. The CPU power comes from the Mediatek Helio A20 Chip, which means you are getting a full fledged 4G network speed.
The CPU in the Gionee P12 is backed by a 2GB RAM, PowerVR GE8320 and a 16GB built-in storage. On the camera department, three sensors are housed at the back of the phone. These includes a 13-megapixel main lens, along with two auxiliary secondary sensors, while a single 8-megapixel lens handles all selfie duties upfront.
The P12 is based on Android OS, and has a space for dual 4G LTE SIMs. There is also a rear placed fingerprint scanner, while fuel is supplied by a 3200mAh battery.
Gionee P12 Key Specification
- Display: 6.1-inch (600 x 1280 pixels) HD display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8.0GHz MediaTek MT6761D with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 16GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition) (Unconfirmed)
- Camera: 13MP primary camera with two Auxiliary sensors and a single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: Built-in 3200mAh battery
Gionee P12 pricing and availability
UPDATE: On pricing, the P12 will set you back at N38,900 Nigerian Naira, translating to around $102 USD