Gionee also released the P12 along with the vanilla M12. This one is a basic entry-level Android phone targeted at the pocket minded folks. The Gionee P12 comes in a 6.1-inches display with HD+ resolution and a dewdrop notch overhead. The CPU power comes from the Mediatek Helio A20 Chip, which means you are getting a full fledged 4G network speed.
The CPU in the Gionee P12 is backed by a 2GB RAM, PowerVR GE8320 and a 16GB built-in storage. On the camera department, three sensors are housed at the back of the phone. These includes a 13-megapixel main lens, along with two auxiliary secondary sensors, while a single 8-megapixel lens handles all selfie duties upfront.
The P12 is based on Android OS, and has a space for dual 4G LTE SIMs. There is also a rear placed fingerprint scanner, while fuel is supplied by a 3200mAh battery.
Gionee P12 Key Specification
- Display: 6.1-inch (600 x 1280 pixels) HD display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8.0GHz MediaTek MT6761D with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 16GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition) (Unconfirmed)
- Camera: 13MP primary camera with two Auxiliary sensors and a single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/720p@30fps (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: Built-in 3200mAh battery
Gionee P12 pricing and availability
The P12 is available in Purple and Black colors.
We don’t have the full details about the price yet, but buyers would have to rely on the company’s official online store for availability.
UPDATE: On pricing, the P12 will set you back at N38,900 Nigerian Naira, translating to around $102 USD