The Tecno Camon 11 Pro is the highest variant of the Camon series lunched in November, 2018, and currently the flag bearer of Tecno mobility. The major selling point of this device is the packed AI capabilities and features. It even comes with an AI-centric MediaTek CPU for better performance.
The device comes with a 6.2-inch display with 720 x 1440 pixels resolution. The body dimensions are kept at just 156.5 x 76 x 5.6 mm, making the device lighter and smaller than the Camon X Pro of April 2018. Despite having a smaller body asthetics, the Camon 11 Pro is still able to provide bigger screen than the predecessor, thanks to it notch display cut-out.
As mentioned above, the CPU powering the Camon 11 Pro is a 64-bits MediaTek MT6762 SoC, also Known as Helio P22. This CPU comes with full AI features, helping the device cameras to achieve better AI performance. Storage wise, you are getting an expandable 64GB internal storage paired with a whole 6GB of RAM.
Coming to the imaging department, Tecno made use of a dual rear sensors, comprising of a 16+5-megapixels. This camera unit brings PDAF, LED flash, f/2.4, bokeh Mode, AI HDR, AI Beauty amongst others. It even get more interesting at the front, as the company made use of a large 24-megapixel front shooter, which is also loaded with AI features such as AI FaceID.
What’s more? The device comes with a rear placed Fingerprint scanner, Android 8.1 (Oreo), dual Nano-SIMs, and all connectivity bells. Power is supplied by a 3750mAh battery, which should give you an impressive battery life performance, considering the fact that Helio P22 is a 12nm CPU.
Other features of the Tecno Camon 11 Pro are detailed in the specification table below. Do let us know what you think about the Camon 11 Pro in the comment section.
Key Features of Tecno Camon 11 Pro
- 6.2-inch ((1500 X 720) pixels) HD+ display with 500 nit Brightness, 3D back cover with glass finish
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- 6GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- HiOS 4.1 based on Android 8.1
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with F/1.8, and a 5-megapixel secondary camera with LED flash, f/2.4, bokeh Mode, AI HDR, AI Beauty, Panorama
- 24MP front-facing camera with a large 1.8um pixel, f/2.0 aperture, and front flash
- Fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3750mAh battery