The Tecno Camon i 2x is on among the latest Tecno smartphones released in India and the Indonesia. The Camon i2x marks the beginning of Tecno’s journey into the world of notch display cut-out. The device also come with full Artificial Intelligence (AR) features, all thanks to the presence of an AI dedicated CPU – the MediaTek Helio P22.
As for specifications, the Tecno Camon i2x features a 6.2-inch display with a resolution of 1,520 x 720 pixels. As mentioned above, CPU is sourced from MediaTek, of course, I’m talking about MT6762 Helio P22 SoC clocked at 2.0GHz, assisted my PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Storage option is a combination of 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
As for the camera department, Tecno made use of a dual rear sensors, which is made up of a 13-megapixel main sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with four LED flashes. For selfie, there’s a large 16-megapixel AI packed front camera with f/2.0 aperture and an LED flash.
Other specifications and features of the Tecno Camon i 2x, battery specifications amongst others, are detailed below.
Key Features of Tecno Camon i 2x
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- HiOS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with quad-LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery