Huawei has announced the Huawei Enjoy 10s, the company recently released the Huawei Enjoy 10 and Enjoy 10 Plus. The major standard out the Enjoy 10s has is the triple rear cameras. The smartphone has gone on sale already in China, it is a mid-range smartphone that utilises an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The device can now be reserved in China at a price of 1,199 yuan (about $170) and shipments will start from November 11. At the moment, we still have no news about Huawei’s plans to market this device in other countries, it comes in black, green and a gradient color finish.
The Huawei Enjoy 10s comes with a 6.3 inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch OLED display, it has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a fingerprint sensor is integrated in the display which was absent in it’s siblings. It is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 710F paired with a 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. It runs on Android 9 pie with EMUI 9.1.1 on top.
In terms of camera, it comes equipped with a triple rear cameras which consists of 48MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, an ultra-wide-angle sensor of 8MP with f/2.4 aperture and a third 2MP sensor for depth calculation. It also has a 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
The Huawei Enjoy 10s comes with a USB Type-C and a 3.5mm headphones jack. The smartphone is fueled by a 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging which is not a fast charging.
Huawei Enjoy 10s key specifications
- 6.3 inch OLED screen with FullHD + resolution at 20: 9
- Dimension : 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.75 mm
- Kirin 710F Processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of Storage
- Rear Camera : Triple 48 MP f/1.8 + 8 MP f/2.4 (Wide Angle) +2 MP f/2.4 (depth sensor)
- 16 MP f / 2.0 front camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
- EMUI 9.1.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- 4,000 mAh battery with 10W charging