Infinix Mobility has officially launched the Infinix Smart 8 in Nigeria, the successor to the popular Smart 7 series. The new smartphone features a number of upgrades, including a larger display, faster processor, and more RAM.
The Infinix Smart 8 sports a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 500 nits peak brightness. It is powered by the Unisoc T606 octa-core processor, paired with up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The phone runs Android 13 out of the box with Infinix’s XOS 13 overlay.
In the camera department, the Infinix Smart 8 features a dual-lens rear camera system with a 13MP main sensor and a QVGA AI depth sensor. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera.
The Infinix Smart 8 packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging and reverse charging. It also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth 5.0, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Here are the key specifications and features of the Infinix Smart 8:
- 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate and 500 nits peak brightness
- Unisoc T606 octa-core processor
- Up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage
- Android 13 with Infinix’s XOS 13 overlay
- Dual-lens rear camera system with 13MP main sensor and QVGA AI depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging and reverse charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm audio jack
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix Smart 8 is available in Nigeria in four color options: Timber Black, Shiny Gold, Crystal Green, and Galaxy White. It is priced at ₦82,000 for the 3GB + 64GB variant, ₦88,000 for the 4GB + 64GB variant, and ₦98,000 for the 4GB + 128GB variant.