Along with the Note 12 (2023), Infinix also announced the Zero 20 4G version, rocking MediaTek Helio G99 CPU and a whooping 60-megapixel front facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) support.
For a very long time now, phone makers have focused so much on the rear camera segment of their device, paying lesser attention to the frontal camera wing (take Xiaomi 12S Ultra for an example). So accept with the help of software manipulations, or through some added accessories, a flagship rear camera may not be very practical to lone video content creators, especially live Vloggers.
This is the gap, Infinix, along with few other OEMs are trying to bridge. Meanwhile, offering a high megapixel lens with OIS support is an advantage on one end, but the fact that only a maximum of 1080p video footage can be captured, still leaves a lot to be desired from a worthy smartphone camera for video content creators in 21st century.
Turning to the back of the phone, the Zero 20 4G comes with a total of three lenses on the rear; a 108-megapixel primary lens, a 13-megapixel secondary lens, and a third 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The phone is offered in a 6.7-inches screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels. This display is AMOLED, and it has a 90Hz refresh rating as well as a dewdrop notch on the head. It is powered by a 4500mAh battery, offering 45W charging speed.
Infinix Zero 20 4G Key Specification
- Display: 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio G99 CPU with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 256GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 XOS 12.0
- Camera: Triple:
- 108MP main with PDAF and 4-LED flash
- 13MP secondary
- 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera: 60MP selfie with autofocus and OIS
- Video recording: 1440/1080/720p@30fps (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C / Sided fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 4500mAh battery with 45W fast charger
Infinix Zero 20 4G pricing and availability
The Zero 20, modelled X6821 is available in Grey, Gold and Green colors. The phone is globally ready, but only ships to selected regions for now. It is already listed on Aliexpress, and the asking price is $249 US Dollars.