Here comes another smartphone from China mounting a 18:9 display aspect ratio. This time is Meizu, and I am talking about the all new Meizu S6 or the (M6s as it is called Globally). As mention above, the smartphone will feature an 18:9 display.
Aside the aforementioned display, The device also host the Hexa-Core Samsung Exynos 7872 processor alongside Mali-G71 GPU. The display will be 5.7-inch with HD+ screen resolution and Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS. Looking at this specifications, a competitor with this device will be the Xiaomi Redmi 5 which boast similar display, but with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor.
Other specifications of the device includes 3/4GB of RAM, 32/64GB internal storage expandable via SDcard up to 128GB, Dual SIM with support for 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, Fingerprint sensor, side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 2930mAh battery.
Meizu M6s / S6 rumored specifications
- Dimensions and Weight: 152 × 72.54 × 8mm
- Screen and Display: 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Hexa-Core Samsung Exynos 7872 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 128GB microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with FlyMe OS 6.0
- Connectivity: Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 2930mAh battery
Meizu M6s / S6 Price and Availbility
The Meizu S6 will be released as M6s globally.