A new variant of Vivo Y20, this time Y20G, has been launched in India. The model has same specs with the vanilla Y20, but instead of Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 and Android 10, it comes with Helio G80 CPU from MediaTek, and run Google Android 11 OS out of the box.
It comes in a 6.51-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. The device has what vivo calls iView notch above the display, where a single 8-megapixel selfie lens is kept.
Camera options at the back includes a 13-megapixel main lens, along with dual 2-megapixel auxiliary sensors. It is powered by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger, while the latest Google Android 11 with Funtouch v11 run out of the box.
Vivo Y20G Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch 11
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera; 2MP macro and 2MP depth lens
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Vivo Y20G pricing and availability
The Y20G comes in Obsidian Black and Purist Blue colors, and price at Rs. 14,990 in India, which is an equivalent of $206 USD. The phone will be available for purchase starting today through Amazon, Flipkart and other online and offline retail stores across India.