OPPO A1, is the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘A series’. It has a 5.7 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display, powered by MediaTek Helio P23 Octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. The smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a single LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing shooter.
It has support for the trending A.I beauty technology. With this Technology, the OPPO A1 can scan 200 facial recognition spots to beautify a selfie, and 128 facial point to perform a perfect face unlock.
The device run ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 (Nougat) and powered by a 3180mAh battery out of the box. Other specifications of the device includes
OPPO A1 Smartphone Specifications and Features
- Dimensions; Weight: 150.5 × 73.1 × 7.7mm; 143g
- Display: 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 Octa-core processor and Mali-T860 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.2
- Main Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano/SD card), 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Available Colors: Dark Blue and Cherry Red
- Battery Capacity: 3180mAh (typical) / 3090mAh (minimum) battery
- Price: Starting at $239
OPPO A1 Price and Availability
The OPPO A1 is currently available for order in China, and prices at 1499 Yuan. The device will be available in store starting 1st of April. No words as to when the device will enter other markets, but, as always, Indian Market should be the companies next Target.