OPPO A57s has just been announced as the company’s latest entry-level smartphone. The device comes in a 6.56-inches screen, and it specifications are very similar to both the OPPO A77 4G announced in India, or the recently released OnePlus Nord N20 SE. The phone is powered by the Helio G35 CPU from MediaTek, and a 5000mAh battery backed by a 33W fast charger.
OPPO said the A57s 4G smartphone is both IPX4 and IP5X rated for water repellant. The aforementioned CPU is backed by 4GB RAM along with 64GB ROM. The graphic processor is PowerVR GE8320, and it booth Google Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 out of the box.
The camera specifications on the OPPO A57s are more mundane than frugal. You are getting two sensors on the rear, of which the key snapper is a 50-megapixel sensor with F/1.88 aperture. Two LED flashes are also available on the rear, while the selfie sensor is just 8-megapixels.
The phone has a sided fingerprint scanner, supports Dual Nano-SIMs with 4G LTE network on both SIMs and powered by the aforementioned 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger.
OPPO A57s Key Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1612px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 with PowerVR GE8320 (@680MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Camera: Dual-cameras
- 50MP f/1.88 main camera with EIS and an LED flash
- 2MP f/2.4 depth lens
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/720p@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W SUPERVOOC Charger
OPPO A57s pricing and availability
The OPPO A57s is available in Starry Black and Sky Blue. The phone has just been released in Republika Hrvatska (Croatia), but the selling price was not confirmed as at writing. Since it has the same specifications with OPPO A77 4G, it may not be available in some region where the former is already on sales.