OPPO, a Chinese manufacturer, has introduced its latest 5G smartphone, the OPPO Reno8 T 5G modeled CPH2505, in Vietnam. The device which similar specifications with OPPO’s A1 Pro, boasts a 6.7-inch FHD+ display and is powered by the Snapdragon 695 5G processor, offering 8GB of RAM and storage options of 128GB or 256GB.
This mid-range Android phone boasts a triple camera system on the rear. These includes a 108 million pixel main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 and a third 2-megapixel macroscope lens with f/3.3 aperture.
The screen on the front is an OLED curved display featuring a punch hole notch on the head and a refresh rate of 120Hz. There is a 5000mAh battery on the inside, and it is backed by a 67W fast charger.
The phone runs on Android 13 with ColorOS 13 out of the box. It supports an in-screen fingerprint scanner as well as FaceID. It also has dual stereo speakers, but misses a 3.5mm audio jack.
OPPO Reno8 T 5G key specs and features
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2412px and 1200Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 695 CPU with Adreno 619L GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256GB ROM and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Camera: Triple-Cameras with PDAF and a single LED flash:
- 108MP f/1.7 main
- 2MP Microscope lens with f/3.3 aperture
- 2MP depth f/2.4 cameras
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.4
- Connectivity: Dual SIMs GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (in-display), USB Type-C,
- Battery: 4800mAh with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Reno8 T 5G (CPH2505) is available in Black and Gold colors. The model will starting selling in Vietnam this February, and it is priced from 9,990,000 Vietnamese Dong, an equivalent of 426 US Dollars.