Realme have just announced two smartphones in addition to the GT model announced earlier in second quarter. The new addition includes GT Master Edition and the GT Master Edition Explorer, almost similarly named smartphones, but with different specifications.
Realme GT Master Edition
This is the standard model of the two. The model comes in a more compact screen of 6.43-inches FHD+ display, with a punched notch on the left hand side.
The CPU in this model is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G octa-core CPU, clocked at 2.4GHz, and accompanied with Adreno 642, 8GB RAM and either 128/256GB storage.
The device relies on three camera module on the rear, and this includes a 64-megapixel main lens, 8-megapixel super wide angle and a third 2-megapixel lens for macro, while the selfie department is handled by a single 32-megapixel lens within the notch.
Realme GT Master Edition Explorer
The GT Master Edition Explorer edition on the other brings some additional upgrades over the none-explorer model. Aside having a slightly bigger 6.55-inches FHD+ display, it also run on a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 CPU, and brings additional 12GB of RAM to the storage options.
It also has the better camera setup of the two; rocking Sony’s IMX766 image sensor, which is a 50-megapixel snapper with OIS, EIS and f/1.88 aperture, along with two other auxiliary sensors.
It also offers dual stereo speakers which is absent on the none explorer model. Although both phones offers up to 5G networks, and runs on the latest Google Android 11 out of the box, but while the Explorer model source power from a 4500mAh battery, the GT Master Edition is given 4300mAh, although with same 65W fast charger on both sides.
Realme GT Master Edition Explorer key specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 @3.2GHz with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6.55 FHD+ OLED curved display with 120Hz refresh, HDR10+ and up to 1100 nits of brightness
- 8/12GB (LPDDR5) RAM and 128/256GB (UFS 3.1) ROM
- 50MP Sony IMX766 main + 16MP Ultrawide an 2MP macro, as well as a 32MP slefie
- 4500mAh battery with 65W fast charger
- Dolby Atmos | Stereo speakers
Realme GT Master Edition key specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G @2.4GHz with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6.43 FHD+ OLED display with 120Hz refresh, and up to 1000 nits of brightness
- 8GB RAM and 128/256GB ROM
- 64MP main + 8MP Ultrawide an 2MP macro, as well as a 32MP selfie
- 4300mAh battery with 65W fast charger
Pricing of Realme GT Master Edition and Explorer Edition
The new smartphones are priced as follows:
- Realme GT Master Edition:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 2399 yuan or $370 US Dollars
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM = 2599 yuan or $401 US Dollars
- Realme GT Master Explorer Edition
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 2799 yuan or $432 US Dollars
- 12GB RAM + 256GB ROM = 3099 yuan or $478 US Dollars
Preordering for the two models is already ongoing in China, but official sales will commence on the 30th of July.