After teasing the five unique features and specs of the upcoming Realme X2 Pro, the company seems ready, and has revealed the launch date of the X2 Pro, which is stipulated to take place in Madrid of Spain in Europe and in China on the 15th of October, 2019.
Interestingly, the Realme X2 Pro will be escorted to the European countries, along with the standard X2 and the older Realme 5 Pro, all of which comes with a quad rear camera setups with a 64-megapixel main sensor, and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon CPUs.
Obviously, the Realme 5 Pro is going to be the most affordably priced device among the three, since it has the Snapdragon 712. Followed by the X2 with Snapdragon 730G, and then the new comer, the Realme X2 Pro with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus.
The image above is the first live image of the Realme 2 Pro. The image obviously confirms the rear camera placement as previously teased by the company. So unlike the one-sided camera setup seen on the X2, the X2 Pro will come with a centralize camera placements, which is similar to what we saw on the Realme X.
According to CMO Xu Qi, the design above is inspired by the deep sea floor and the gradient effect is inspired by the sun rays. We had previously put together some of the key features you should expect from the X2 Pro, which are outlined below.
Realme X2 Pro Expected Specification and Features
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS v6
- Quad rear cameras; a 64MP rear camera Samsung GW1 sensor, 13MP Telephoto lens for 20x zoom, 2.5cm macro, 8MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos chip
- Dual Nano-SIM with 4G VoLTE network,
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.0×75.7×8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 50W SuperVOOC fast charging
Currently we have no words on the pricing of the device, but going by current Realme marketing strategy, the X2 Pro could turn the most affordable Snapdragon 855 Plus device in the market. But since the launch date is already set, we’ll just wait to see how things turns out.