Xiaomi has officially introduced the Redmi Note 9T 5G model to the international sphere. The device almost retains same specifications and features on the None-T 5G model announced in China back in the close of December, 2020. There are few changes though, the most interesting of which is the presence of 90Hz refresh rate, which was not used on the China model.
The Note 9T 5G comes in a 6.53-inch FHD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. There is a dot-notch overhead holding the 13-megapixel selfie camera.
On the inside, Xiaomi is using same MediaTek Dimensity 800U with dual SIM 5G support and 4 antennas for 360° signal coverage. The device also has dynamic auto switching and comes with machine learning-based temperature control system
As for the optics, there are a set of three snappers at the back, which includes a 48MP main camera along with a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera.
The phone has a 3D curved back with a fingerprint resistant finish, comes with Z-axis linear vibration motor, splash resistant P2i coating and has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. On the inside, there is a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, while a 22.5W charger is included in the box.
Redmi Note 9T 5G Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 161.2 x 77.3 x 9.1 mm; 199 grams
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2340px HD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256GB (UFS 2.2) and 6/8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Camera: Tripe-Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP depth and 2MP 4CM macro lens
- Front camera: 13MP
- Video recording: 2K/[email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA/ NSA
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, IR sensor, Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Redmi Note 9T pricing and availability
The Note 9T is available in Nightfall Black and Daybreak Purple, and priced at 229 Euros or 280 Dollars for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, and 269 Euros or 329 USD for the 4GB RAM with 128GB. Sales for both models will be starting from January 11th.