Tecno Mobile have official introduced the Spark 8T in India with 50-megapixel primary camera, and MediaTek’s Helio G35 CPU. Without any doubt, the specs on the Spark 8T seems borrowed from the African version of the Spark 8P introduced few days ago, except that the body is borrowed from the standard Spark 8. It comes in a 6.6-inches IPS screen, and there is a notch on the head carrying the selfie cam.
The device comes in four vibrant colors that includes Atlantic Blue, Turquoise Cyan, Iris Purple and Cocoa Gold. As for storage option, only 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM is available, but you can expand it via an external SD-card if you wish.
The Spark 8T is also one of the many 50-megapixel powered entry-level smartphones out there. Aside the main sensor, there is also a depth lens and 4-LED light on the rear, while a single 8-megapixel selfie cam is kept on the front.
Tecno Spark 8T key specs and features
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2408px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (HiOS 7.6)
- Camera: Triple 50MP AI camera with Four LED
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with dual LED
- Video recording: 1080p/720@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
- TECNO SPARK 8T FULL SPECS HERE
Tecno Spark 8T pricing in India
Color options on the Spark 8T includes Atlantic Blue, Turquoise Cyan, Iris Purple and Cocoa Gold. As far as pricing goes, the phone will start selling on Amazon India from an introductory price of Rs. 8,999, or an equivalent of $119 US Dollars.