ZTE have just listed a new affordable smartphone on it official mall. The device dubbed ZTE V2022 or Blade V2022 come with a large display of 6.82-inches. The panel used is TFT, and it has 720 x 1640 pixels resolution. The phone is targeted at budget minded folks with kin love for larger displays.
On the inside, the Blade V2022 is powered by UNISOC SC9863A octa-core CPU clocked at 1.6GHz. Interestingly, the CPU is backed by enormous 4GB of RAM, and you get 64GB built-in storage, which is expandable all the way to 512GB.
Camera department includes a 16-megapixel primary lens, assisted by 5-megapixel and 2-megapixel macro and depth sensors respectively, while a single 8-megapixel handles selfie duties on the front. The device is dual-SIM enabled, and it has a 5000mAh battery on the inside, which is charged via a USB Type-C interface.
ZTE Blade V2022 Key specs and features
- Display: 6.82-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 1.6GHz octa-core UNiSoC SC9863A CPU with PowerVR GE8322 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with MiFavor UI (Not Confirmed!)
- Camera: 16 MP main + 5 MP Macro and 2 MP depth rear camera with LED Flash
- Front camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Fingerprint scanner (side), USB C
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Full Specifications of ZTE Blade V2022
ZTE Blade V2022 price and availability
The Blade V2022 is currently available in China, and sold via JD.com and ZTEMall. The asking price is 689 yuan, which is an equivalent of $104 US Dollars. Color option is Dark Grey and Light Blue, and we could expect this same device to debut with a different moniker in other regions.