Samsung have just introduced the Galaxy M02 mobile phone in India, and entry level smartphone powered by the older MediaTek MT6739WA CPU, and graced with a larger 5000mAh battery. The MO2 is the regional variant of the Galaxy A02 announced in Thailand a week ago, and come as the cheaper version of the Galaxy M02s.
The phone mounts a 6.5-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a notch overhead housing the selfie lens. Adding to the CPU named above, you are getting PowerVR GE8100 GPU, 2/3GB RAM and a single 32GB built-in storage.
The phone has dual snappers at the back, a combination of 13MP main lens and a 2MP depth sensors, while a 5-megapixel lens is used in the notch at the front.
Samsung Galaxy M02 key specifications and features
- Dimension; Weight: 164.0 x 75.9x 9.1 mm; 206 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739WA with PowerVR GE8100
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2/3GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 2 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Daul Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Battery: Built-in 5000 mAh battery with 7.75W charger
Samsung Galaxy M02 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M02 comes in Blue, Red, Gray and Black colors. The device will go on sale in India on February 9th, and priced starting at Rs. 6999 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage, and equivalent of $95 USD.