Samsung have just introduced the Galaxy F22 smartphone in India, which is now the company’s latest smartphone under the F series. With the F22, Samsung is trying to tick all necessary boxes to ensure the phone is a power ranger within it category.
The device sports a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rating. The screen panel has Infinity-U notch overhead that houses a 13MP selfie camera. For the main photography department, there is a 48MP rear main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro sensor.
The brain power on the new F22 is MediaTek’s Helio G80 octa-core CPU, pegged with Mali-G52 GPU. Storage options includes 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. The phone features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and come with 6000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128 GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP ultrawide lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors
- Front camera: 13MP f/2.2 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE; Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, NFC, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging support (15W included)
Samsung Galaxy F22 availability and price
The Galaxy F22 is available in two colors of Denim Black and Denim Blue. As for pricing, the base model with 4GB RAM costs Rs. 12,499, while the 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM is stacked at Rs. 14,499 in India, translating to around $167 and $194 US Dollars respective. Sales begins on July 13th via Flipkart.