Lava Mobile has officially announced it latest smartphone offer under the company’s Benco S-series. The new comer, dubbed Benco S1 Pro is an upgraded model to the initial Benco S1. Talking about upgrade, the new comer offers new specifications and looks, although it still comes in a 6.8-inches screen.
The screen is not the same with the one used on the vanilla S1. It is still an IPS panel though, but the display resolution is now upgraded to 1080 x 2460 pixels, making the screen more sharper and vibrant.
As mentioned above, the company has also replaced the Tiger T606 SoC used on the older model with a more potent Tiger T616 CPU. Also memory options has gotten more larger, combing either 6/8GB RAM with 128/256GB ROM.
Moving on to the camera specifications, the Benco S1 Pro still retains three camera setup on the rear, just like it predecessor, but the main snapper is now a 64-megapixel sensor, instead of 48-megapixels, and the company seems to have paid more attention to the rear design of it camera modules.
Benco S1 Pro key specifications and features
- Display: 6.8 inches with FHD+, 20:9, 90Hz
- CPU: UNISOC T616 2.0GHz Octa-core
- Storage and RAM: 128/256GB ROM and 6/8GB RAM
- OS: Android 13
- Camera: 64MP Triple cameras
- Front camera: 16MP selfie
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth: v5, Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Others: Sided Fingerprint sensor, FaceID, MicroUSB, earphone terminal
- Battery: 5000mAh 33W for fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Benco S1 Pro comes in Pearl White, Iceberg Blue, and Gemstone Black colors, and it is already on sales in some Asian regions like Nepal. As for pricing, the base model with 8 RAM and 128GB ROM is priced at 19,999 Nepalese Rupee. Other regional availability of this smartphone is highly tentative.