About a couple of weeks ago, it became known that Xiaomi plans to release the Redmi K50i in India. And just few days ago, a report claimed that the K50i will debut in India this July. Well, this report turned out to be true.
The phone has a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 144Hz variable refresh rate, support for DC dimming and Dolby Vision and has a 16megapixel front camera. The company stated clearly that it is their first LCD mobile phone to be certified with DisplayMate A+ ratings.
The Redmi K50i comes in Phantom Blue, Stealth Black and Quick Silver colors. The phone has a 5080mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging up to 50% in 15 minutes and 100% in 46 minutes.
The phone is powered by Dimensity 8100 SoC. It has up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB ROM. There is a 64megapixel rear camera along with an 8megapixel ultra-wide-angle and a 2megapixel macro camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Redmi K50i Key Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ FFS LCD Dot display with a pixel resolution of 2460×1080
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5nm SoC with Mali-G610 6-core GPU
- Storage and RAM: 256GB GB and 8GB RAM/128GB GB and 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 12 MIUI 13
- Camera: Triple-cameras
- 64MP main camera
- 8MP Night lens
- 2MP macro sensor
- Front camera: 16MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: Dual nano sim slot, 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.3, and WiFi 6 capability
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), dual symmetrical speakers NFC, USB OTG
Battery: 5080mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
Redmi K50i pricing and availability
The Redmi K50i is available in Phantom Blue, Stealth Black and Quick Silver colors priced at Rs. 25,999 for 6GB + 128GB and the 8GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 28,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi Home stores and offline stores. It is sold via Indianaexpress as well.