Samsung has introduced the Galaxy A05 to the Nigerian market, adding another contender to the budget smartphone segment. The device caters to users seeking a functional phone for everyday tasks at an expectedly competitive price (exact pricing yet to be revealed).
Equipped with a 6.7-inch PLS LCD display and a MediaTek Helio G85 processor, the Galaxy A05 promises adequate performance for routine activities like browsing, social media, and light gaming. Camera options include a 50MP rear sensor and an 8MP front-facing camera, suitable for capturing basic photos and selfies.
Key specifications of the Galaxy A05 include
- Display: 6.7-inch PLS LCD with 720×1600 resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 chipset
- RAM: 4GB or 6GB
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB, expandable with microSDXC card
- Cameras: 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 8MP front camera
- Battery: 5000mAh with 25W fast charging
- Software: Android 13
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
The Galaxy A05 has a sizeable 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging. This should cater to concerns about battery life, potentially keeping users powered throughout the day. Additionally, the pre-installed Android 13 operating system offers a relatively up-to-date software experience.