Unihertz, a Chinese smartphone company known for its rugged and unique devices, has launched a new smartphone called the START24. The device is designed for Gen-Z tech enthusiasts and comes with a large 6.81-inch screen, 12GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage.
The START24 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 processor and runs Google’s Android 12 operating system. It has a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 108-megapixel main sensor, a 20-megapixel night sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
The START24 also features a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a USB-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a fingerprint sensor. It is available in two colors: white and black.
Here are the key features of the Unihertz START24:
- Large 6.81-inch IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate
- 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage
- MediaTek Helio G99 processor
- Android 12 operating system
- Triple-camera system on the back: 108-megapixel main sensor, 20-megapixel night sensor, and 2-megapixel macro sensor
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- USB-C port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Fingerprint sensor
- Available in white and black colors
The Unihertz START24 is priced at $290 and is available for purchase from the Unihertz website.
The Unihertz START24 is a good choice for Gen-Z tech enthusiasts who are looking for a large, powerful, and affordable smartphone. It has a long-lasting battery, a fast processor, and a triple-camera system that takes great photos.