Xiaomi seems not to be through with the Redmi Note 8-series just yet. The company announced three iterations of the Note 8-series back in 2019, which includes the Redmi Note 8 Pro, Note 8T and the standard Note 8 model, which could resurface on the shelve very soon.
Here are five important facts you should know about the older Redmi Note 8:
- The Note 8 was initially launched on the 29th of August 2019
- The models have sold more than 25 million units globally.
- The device has a 6.3-inches FHD+ display
- The CPU on the inside is an 11nm Snapdragon 665 Chip
- The Redmi Note 8 of 2019 is backed by a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
As for the upcoming Redmi Note 8 2021, even though the device have visited some certification sites like FCC and Bluetooth SIG authority, we still do not have the full details of it specs yet. But so far, theses are some of the changes to expect on the soon-to-be announced Redmi Note 8 2021:
- The Note 8 2021 model number will be M1908C3JGG.
- The phone will come equipped with Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity.
- Expect above MIUI 12+ interface.
- Expect a 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast-charging support.
- Expect a shift from Snapdragon 665 CPU to Helio G85 CPU from MediaTek,
- And memory option between 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB ROM
No words on the specific display size yet, but we should see Full-HD+ display with up to 120Hz refresh rate. It may come with a quad camera setup on the rear, which could include a 48-megapixel main sensor, an ultra-wide sensor, another depth sensor, and a tele-macro lens. Expect more details before the launch date, which is not known yet.