Realme have just introduced the Q5i smartphone in China. The phone come in a 6.58-inches screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels, powered by MediaTek Dimensity 810 CPU, and fueled by a 5000mAh battery.
The device which is modeled RMX3574, and also called Shinga Q5i in China is obviously targeted at the entry-level 5G smartphone market. Yes, the phone support 5G-network, thanks to the presence of Dimensity 810 from MediaTek.
We also saw a very similar smartphone from OPPO; the A57 5G to be specific. It was announced few days ago with same specs as Q5i, just that Realme’s offer has better display resolution. Being an entry-level 5G device, all you are getting as far as camera specs are concern is a set of dual lenses on the rear, with the main shooter being a 13-megapixel lens.
Realme was generous enough to fit a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger on the inside of the Q5i, and just like the A57 5G, the Q5i is based on Google’s latest Android 12, with Realme’s UI 3.0 out of the box. You get two SIM card options, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Relame Q5i 5G key specs and features
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400px with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 810 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB ROM and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0
- Camera: Dual-Cameras:
- 13MP f/2.2 main,
- 2MP depth f/2.4 cameras (unconfirmed)
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging
Realme Q5i pricing and availability
The Q5i is already on sales in China via realme’s official website. It is available in Obsidian Blue and Graphite Black, and price from 1,199 yuan for the base model with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM.